Image Map

March 5, 2013

Tuesday Trade and Shout Out




I was offered a trade by Working 4 the Classroom for my Figurative Language Task Cards, so I took it.  She traded me this activity.

Angry Birds!!!
Photo: I am still feeling like sharing....Just do the following before 8:00pm PST tonight....
 leave a comment about angry birds, containing at least 3 different types of figurative language (simile, metaphor, personification, hyperbole, onomatopoeia, idioms, alliteration).  Oh, and don't forget your email address too!!  I plan on sending this packet out starting in an hour or so.
Why, yes - what a trade!!  It's awesome and my kiddos loved it yesterday...
I know, I know... I said I was done with Figurative Language, so I used it as review for Parts of Speech - she has both of them in one pack!!  

Let's try something new...
Do you want to trade a product with me?  Of course it has to be your own personal creation, of something of similar value.  I will be more than happy to post about your product with a link back to your blog, store, or product.  I would love for you to mention my product on your own blog.  Email me to find out if a trade would work out at ilovemyclassroom@ymail.com
    
Hope you had a great day!! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!
    What a cool concept - I would LOVE to trade something with you.

    Check out my store to see what you would like to try: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Lawler/

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!