Image Map

February 17, 2014

BUNDLE SALE TODAY and TOMORROW ONLY!

I never put my bundles on sale... until now!  They are normally 20% on a daily basis - that is off the cost of the regular individual products.  Today and tomorrow though, they are an extra 10% off - so 30% off what they would normally cost when sold separately.  

Happy Presidents' Day!  

Here are some of the things on sale...

Research and Writing BUNDLE {6 Products}

California History Bundle (8 Products)

Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Task Card BUNDLE

Whole Class Writing Journal Bundle

Order of Operations Task Card BUNDLE {64 Task Cards}

.... and more!  


Head over to my store to check it out!  

Have an awesome day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!