Image Map

January 19, 2016

Star Goals {Freebie File}


It was time to have my students create new goals for winter, so this year I had them create Star Goals.  They chose to either create their stars either horizontal or vertical, and they just made them huge on a piece of copy paper.  Each of the 6 sections contain their name, a math goal, reading goal, writing, social studies, and science goals.  I have them hung from the ceiling back to back from our pipe cleaners and paper clips.  I also created a version on powerpoint that might help you.  



 Grab it from Google Docs if you want.  :)  I hope it help you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!