Image Map

November 25, 2013

New Facebook Fan Freebie


Happy Monday Everyone!  Linking up with I {Heart} Recess for another Math Monday.  

This time I want to share a new Facebook Fan Freebie I just uploaded this morning.  I explain it below, but basically I use a pocket chart on the carpet for my class, and every morning the kids work through problems.  Some problems are to review, some are to introduce new concepts.  Every afternoon my student helpers change out the review cards for the next day.  It's easy, fast, and the kids enjoy the different theme task cards I stick in for practice.  The problem - some of the task cards that they need to review have smaller fonts.  That works in a center setting, but not full class. So I made these up to help my students - especially the kids in the back of the carpet area.  






There are 12 task cards each for Division, Multiplication (Multi-digit), Addition and Subtraction (with regrouping). Then there are also headers for other common tasks needed.


It's over on Facebook!  Hope it helps you.  :)  

Don't forget to enter the giveaway - it's ending soon!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and the FREEBIE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thanks for hosting the math linky!

      Delete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!