Image Map

November 9, 2013

Student Motivation Time (Freebie)


Here's a little freebie that might help you in your classroom.  If you are like me, you are probably emphasizing gratitude this month.  I wanted to make something that got kids thinking about what they are thankful for and have a place for them to write about it - so I used these graphics from MelonHeadz Illustrating to do just that.


Clip art seems to make anything special - any boring task can seem fun and engaging - which then gives students a buy in for wanting to learn and do the material…. That's why I'm linking it up with Joanne as my Saturday Motivation.

Where did I find most of my clip art collection?  I have mainly MelonHeadz Illustrating… if you go to her blog she has a ton of freebies that she has offered up directly from there.  Of course I also have quite a bit of stuff from Ashley Hughes.  How I organize it on my laptop is by creator, then broken up into files - animals, autumn, baby, balloon, birthday, camo, candy, etc… alphabetical for my sanity.  

Do you use clip art?  Who is one of your favorite designers?  Please share!  
Hope you have a great day!  

1 comment:

  1. I use clip art from Scrappin Doodles mostly....actually totally. It is just easier for me to stick with the same designer :) I used to LOVE DJ Inkers when I first started teaching. My room was all Inkered out!

    Thank you for the freebie!

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!