Image Map

November 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Remembering Last Thanksgiving

Last night I was going through last year's blog posts trying to remember what I did in the classroom for Thanksgiving.  I have plenty planned for next week, I just couldn't remember what I did last year.  That's one good thing about having a blog, it's an instant photo album - the good, the great, and the ugly.

Here's to remembering... (The links will take you to last year's posts.)
Thanksgiving Spoon Puppets  

My class made little puppets to work on dialogue.


Figurative Language Turkeys

The feathers for the turkey was actually the back of some figurative language bookmarks.


Student Thankful Journals 

I have my students set up their thankful journals in specific categories to help them think.  

I know I did a ton more than that, but it was nice remembering... and getting a chance to add these back into the lesson plans.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!