Image Map

June 17, 2013

Revisiting Birthday Pencil Bouquet

Hi again!

Today I wanted to revisit my Birthday Bouquet from last summer.  Here it is:


The kids really looked forward to getting to choose their pencils.  I had used the dicuts from the Dollar Tree, but I think they were a little too thin, going to use card stock next year, and print them out of my Cupcake Birthday set (see below).  My friend used silly straws and they were adorable too.  


I'm definitely going to be prepping this again this summer.  Hope you have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!