Image Map

January 3, 2014

It's coming…


Tonight at midnight something amazing is going to happen.  There will be freebies pouring out all over Facebook specifically for primary teachers.  I know I'm not technically a primary teacher anymore but I'm going to be offering up a special freebie too.


Yep, it's something new!  I haven't even posted the full version over on TPT yet.  More information will be coming tomorrow (or here tonight at 9pm PST) about the FB Fan Freebie Hop and a massive giveaway… just wanted you to mark your calendars.  You are going to be busy snatching up all the goodies! 

Have a great day!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!