Image Map

January 13, 2014

Rolling Along…Math Games I Love

I wanted to link up with Jessica over at I Heart Recess with her Monday Math Linky.  
Here are 2 games that are awesome!!!  I wish I could use them every single day… I can't, but I wish I could!


Multiplication Roll and Cover Bundle for the Whole School Year

I absolutely positively love the roll and cover multiplication sheets from Aimee VanMiddlesworth.  The kids actually get excited every single day to find out if it's a day to play.  I try to limit it to 2x a week so it still stays fresh.  The idea is for students to roll 2 dice and multiple them together.  She has 4 different sheets of each design, so I just made 2 copies (8 total) to stick them into sheet protectors.   


Roll and Answer Math Centers for 4th Grade Common Core *Al

I also love these Roll and Answer sheets from Jennifer Findley.  These are specific skills for different standards (specific to 4th and 5th grade).  I added the papers 2 per sheet protector.  The students roll 2 dice and then do both sides of the sheet before they move onto rolling again.  

   I hope this helps you in some way.  


3 comments:

  1. Fun activity! If you ever wanted to add a math link to my Math activity Thursday feel free to.

    The simple math activities are almost always the best!

    ~Lucy at Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'm heading over to check out the roll and cover games. I could use a little something to spice up my math centers!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emily for sharing. Would try this out on our next family gathering. We've lots of kids :-).

    Please check my blog for Math worksheets.

    http://worksheetwizkid.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!