Image Map

January 14, 2014

Winners - Roll Call Please!

What a fun time January has been!

There has been exciting news around here lately.  I now have a brand new niece that was born yesterday.  I mentioned last Friday that my sister in law was being induced, well baby was stubborn… and it took forever… but she was finally born yesterday (Monday) afternoon.  I met her last night and she is so perfect!  I can't wait to spoil her!!!

On the blog front, something HUGE happened lately.  This little blog has gotten bigger and we've reached over a 1,000 followers over on Bloglovin!!  Say what!?!  I know, I had to pinch myself to really believe it.  Thanks so much everyone!

To celebrate that accomplishment, I'm trying to organize a celebration.  Want to help me have some fun?  If you are interesting in donating a prize of some sort, leave your email below by Sunday evening and I'll contact you!

As for the winners… well, there have been a lot of giveaways too.    
Kayla Root from Rooting for Third Grade won my TPT Feedback Giveaway.  What did she choose as her free gift?  My Famous African American Research and Writing Journal Pages Pack.  Thank you so much for leaving awesome feedback everyone.  It made my heart smile.  :)


For the big celebration as part of the FB Blog Hop, Markisha Herring won the grand prize!   

Winners, check your emails!

Have a wonderful day!  

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be a part of your giveaway!! Congrats on 1000 followers!! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!