Image Map

January 21, 2014

What I've Bought Lately...

Confession - I'm a late night shopper!  Usually I'm a late night sleeper, but I just couldn't sleep the other night!  It was bad.  I went through FB, then I went through the 5 pages on my TPT wish list… downloading all the freebies I had stored onto my computer.  I then started searching, and saw amazing resources that I ended up purchasing that very moment.  I don't usually do that.  I usually put things into my wish list, then think about if I really *need* that something for the next day or so or weeks until I click purchase.  I didn't wait though Sunday night.

  I'm excited how I can really get organized in so many different areas this coming calendar year.  

2014 Plan and Go :: Teacher Entrepreneur Planner (Chevron)

This planner is from A Modern Teacher… it's editable and printable… and PERFECT!
I'm still trying to figure out if I want to use the editable powerpoint version that is included or if I want to print and make a binder for myself.  I do love binders... I like hard copies of materials...
My Dilemma... 
If you are a blogger - it's for you.  If you are a seller - it's for you.  If you like to make to do lists - yep, you too!  I just wanted to share in case you haven't seen it before.  I am in love with it!

Solve 'n' Sequence Math Activities (4th Grade)

I also bought these Solve, Sort, and Sequence Math Activities from Create, Teach, and Share.  They are already printed and waiting for my parent helper tomorrow.  I decided that instead of the kids gluing them onto the mats, I wanted the cards laminated, and cut.  Students will solve the math problems using dry erase on the cards (or post it notes), and then they can put them into the correct sequence on the mats.  That way I won't need to make 32 of each copy, and hopefully they will last me more than just this year.

    Mad Scientist Craftivity
I saw this cute little Mad Scientist Craftivity from Creekside Teacher Tales and couldn't pass him up.  During 3rd trimester I will be turning up the heat on Science Experiments (you know, when we finish the curriculum we have to do), and I wanted this little man in my files.

February and March Themed Reading Graphic Organizers
When Jivey posted these Reading Graphic Organizers the other day I literally swooned.  It could have been because I had forgotten to eat dinner (yep, no appetite lately), but I was also so excited that this covers the next 2 1/2 months of school to change the normal organizers into something special.  I have great hopes for my students using these.   The masters are printed and I just need to copy them!

I am SOOO excited about all of these resources.  What have you found lately?  Feel free to post the links below to some great finds (either something you created or something you bought).  I'm always ready to add to my wish list of great treats for my students!  Hope you had a great day.  :) 


2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about the late night shopper. I have been buying online at Jane A LOT! It's getting really bad. Maybe I need to switch back over to my TpT cart! Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up! This blog background is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!