Image Map

July 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Thank you Sabra from Teaching with a Touch of Twang for presenting me with the Leibster Blog Award.  It made my day!  


The award goes to blogs with less than 200 followers and here are the rules for the award:
  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and link back to them.
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks for the Liebster Blog Award and pass it on to them by leaving a comment on their blog.  


My nominations for this award are:
blog        
    4th Grade for Sure  
   Fancy Free in Fourth

Please go and check them out.  They have so much to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!