Image Map

December 6, 2012

Upper Grade Spelling Patterns


I've been busy, but today I don't have much to say...and I'm running out the door to my son's winter choir concert, so I'll just show off what I made.  :)

Last night I was thinking about all those fun games that I know the kids get a kick out of doing.  It's those word sorts that they really enjoy!  So, I made up some that have to do with our spelling patterns - 20 words for each to sort.  I posted them at TPT if you are interested in checking them out.  

 The /ch/ one is a freebie - it's the preview for any of the other ones.  
Grab it if you need. 

If for some reason you don't need ALL of the ones in the bundle pack, 
I also posted them individually.




 All the above pictures are links to the specific sorts.  I also made up ones for the Long vowels, BUT I'm not quite done with them yet... they will be going up soon.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!