Image Map

February 10, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day

I have realized I have a ton of Valentine themed 
task cards that I have created.
All task card sets have 32 cards to play Scoot.  After we play Scoot we review full class so my kiddos know the correct answers and can see how they did.  Answer keys are included.  Then I stick them into my math centers for the rest of the week for extra review, and I have a parent volunteer pull individual kids to work with. 

It's a shameless plug, but maybe you are planning today and you need something for your kiddos this coming week.  The image is linked to my TPT store if you want to take a look.

Hope you have a marvelous day!    
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!