Image Map

February 11, 2013

Valentine Pins


I know there are a ton of different activities to do this next week, but I wanted to share the ones that I'm excited about regarding Valentines.  

All of these courtesy of Pinterest.  :)
Click the pictures to take you to the pins.

The Educators' Spin On It: 30+ Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities for Kids!

30+ crafts

Be Mine, Valentine! 24 fun Language Arts student work sheets for that sweet day!

Fun with Valentines - keeping it educational :)

Valentine's Minute to Win It Ideas...would be a great family fun night!

Minute to Win it games for a party

{HUGE Valentine's Day Packet} :)

This is a freebie - Math and Literacy Activities

I love you valentine

My 4th graders enjoyed making this for their mom's last year - even though it's supposedly a prek activity.


Pop up hats made out of paper plates - too cute!

This hat was easy to make - last year I changed it up to a vocabulary game headband thing.

Monster valentine boxes. These are made with Kleenex box and egg carton.

I have my students use Kleenex boxes (they bring them in from home) to create Monster Valentine holders.  I just used card stock for the eyes instead of egg crates.  

Have a great day!  We are off on vacation today.  
I love 3 day weekends... :)

P.S. - I've been changing around things in my TPT store since so many of my task cards were Valentine themed... now I also have Robot Multi Digit Multiplication and Long Division Task Cards, as well as Super Hero Addition with Regrouping and Subtraction with Regrouping Task Cards.  My goal today (besides cleaning the house) is to update my TN store too.  I hope this helps someone out there.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!