Image Map

February 22, 2013

Figurative Language Spring Templates


Next week I'm still working on Figurative Language.  I really can not stop working on it at this point in the year.  I just wanted to make it fun for my students though... so I made up 3 cutesy templates for them to fill in.


To decorate the classroom for March, they will fill in a rainbow with words from our Dr. Seuss texts.


Later on in March we will use the flower template to brainstorm more examples.  


Then in April we will use the little butterfly.

All 3 of them have spots to fill in with examples of Hyperbole, Alliteration, Onomatopoeia, Metaphor, Simile, and Personification.  There is also an additional grid to brainstorm more examples.  

There are 2 of each type of template - words on the shape, and words off the shape in case you wanted to bubble cut the shapes out.  Click the images to go and check it out from TPT.

Hope you had a great day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!