Image Map

February 25, 2013

Desire to Inspire




I know I'm coming in last minute on this linky as well - but I wanted to give some shout outs to blogs out there that you may not know about... or maybe you do know about them because they are awesome!

Today I'm linking up with Brittany from Lovely Literacy & More.  The idea behind this linky is to shout out 3 non-teaching blogs that you rely on, and 3 teaching blogs that are a go to for inspiration.  



I love my sister, but I can't imagine growing up in a house of 6 girls.  These Six Sisters work together to give tasty recipes, crafts, and tidbits of their lives on the blog.  Love their recipes - especially their crockpot ones!!!



I'm a major fan of The Pioneer Woman.  I first met (not really met, but saw her) on that cook off show with Bobby Flay.  It was when she invited him to the ranch to outcook her for Thanksgiving...  He showed up and challenged her.  I then found her blog, and watch her show... wouldn't miss it!
  
My 3rd shout out has to be Plain Chicken.  She's so creative... and her recipes are delicious!
 

I follow a lot of teaching blogs.  I'm also addicted to checking Blogger and seeing who has posted something new.  I wanted to share a few great upper grade resources that I have found that have helped me a bunch.  

Button

3-6 Free Resources has a ton of different materials they pass on.

  
All Things Upper Elementary

All Things Upper Elementary is relatively new and has a group of awesome bloggers that keep the information hopping!

Collaboration Cuties

Collaboration Cuties also teach 4th grade.  They are fun, upbeat, creative, and into everything cutesy - which is right up my alley!  They also love to share their ideas. 

Okay - I think I'm now caught up on all the linky parties that I have seen lately.  Hope you had a great Monday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!